Code of Ethics
There are ten elements to the code of ethics for security guards.
The code is as follows:
In my capacity as a security guard hired to prevent, report and deter crime, I pledge:
- To protect life and property; prevent and reduce crime committed against my employer/client’s business, or other organizations and institutions to which I am assigned; abide by the constitution of the United States.
- To carry out my duties with honesty and integrity and to maintain the highest moral principles.
- To faithfully, diligently and dependably discharge my duties, and to uphold the laws, policies and procedures that protect the rights of others.
- To discharge my duties truthfully, accurately and prudently without interference of personal feelings, prejudices animosities or friendships to influence my judgments.
- To report any violation of law or rule or regulation immediately to my supervisors.
- To respect and protect information considered confidential and privileged by my employer or client, except where their interests are contrary to the law or this code of ethics.
- To cooperate with all recognized and responsible law enforcement agencies within their jurisdiction.
- To accept no compensation, commission, gratuity, or other advantage without knowledge and consent of my employer.
- To conduct myself professionally at all times, and to perform my duties in a manner that reflects credit upon myself, my employer and the security profession.
- To continually improve my performance by seeking training and educational opportunities that better prepare me to carry out my security duties.
| Copyright 2010 AllSet Security Services, Inc.
||Site by: bairdwebdesign